Ready to be part of the DOROTHEE SCHUMACHER family? Leave your creative footprint and join us in transforming the now into a better tomorrow.
The Store Manager is responsible for:
- Meeting sales goals and econoic success of the store
- Coordinating and motivating your store team
- Providing expert advice and proactively selling on the floor with the goal of establishing long-term customer relationships
- Continued support of our loyal customers
- Regular visual merchandising tailored to the local needs as well as in-store merchandise presentation in order to positively influence sales
- Cash register balance and data maintenance
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Successfully completed training in retail sales
- Extensive experience working in the retail department of a luxury fashion house with an established client base in the Ingolstadt area, management experience is a plus
- Highly customer-orientated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a general positive approach
- Flexibel and reliable
Sounds like you? We look forward to receiving your detailed application! Please don’t forget to let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.