Ready to be part of the DOROTHEE SCHUMACHER family? Leave your creative footprint and join us in transforming the now into a better tomorrow.
As Production Assistant, you will support our PR team in organizing and running our campaign-, social media- and e-commerce video-/photoshoots.
The Production Assistant is responsible for:
- Booking and coordinating photographers, videographers, stylists, hair and makeup artists, equipment and models under the guidance of the PR Production Manager
- Assisting in location research and permitting
- Prepping pre- and post-production, including coordinating logistics, creating call sheets, preparing model bags, equipment handover, etc.
- Supporting the Production team on location (including catering, shuttle management, etc.)
- Assisting with styling during the photoshoots
- Helping with communications and general administrative tasks
- Providing assistance across all departments as needed during the process
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- A successfully completed degree or professional training preferably in the field of fashion or media
- First professional experience in the area of photoshootings and photo coordination
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of Adobe and/or Creative Force is a plus
- Is flexible with exceptional organizational skills
- Thrives as part of a team and has a hands-on mentality
Sounds like you? We look forward to receiving your detailed application! Please don’t forget to let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.